Welcome to AdminPro Class MySQL Table Setup.
This script reads your configuration
in adminpro_config.php file and creates or updates the required table on your database,
in order to use the AdminPro Class properly. Please make sure that the configuration of the
adminpro_config.php is correct, before using this setup script.
This file is not protected by the AdminPro Class, so please remove it
from your Webspace, after your database has been configured.
If you want to use this setup script to configure your database, follow please the following steps:
If you do not want to use this setup script to configure your database,
please follow these rules to create the MySQL Table [ AdminPro Class v1.3.x ]:
- Create a standard MySQL table (MyISAM) with 8 fields
- Field 1: INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY --> The user's unique ID
- Field 2: CHAR( 50 ) BINARY UNIQUE --> The user's unique username
- Field 3: CHAR( 50 ) BINARY --> The user's password
- Field 4: TINYINT( 2 ) DEFAULT '-1' NOT NULL --> The user's rights: -1 = normal user , 1 = Administrator
- Field 5: INT UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1'--> The user's group number: default group number = 1 [ new in v1.3.x ]
- Field 6: CHAR( 50 ) --> The user's session ID (value will be created by the AdminPro Class)
- Field 7: DATETIME --> The user's last page access time (value will be created by the AdminPro Class)
- Field 8: CHAR( 255 ) --> Remarks about the user
- Insert the username, password, administrator rights, group number and remarks for each user.
Please note, that the password should be md5 encrypted. If you cannot insert a md5 encrypted value in
the user's password field, then set in the adminpro_config.php
the $globalConfig['isMd5']="2", to indicate that the passwords are not md5 encrypted.
- Update in the adminpro_config.php the names of the created table and fields
as well as the MySQL connection data.